Direction / Production / Editing / Motion Design
Explainer videos and corporate portrait film for ForestFinance – a company that builds forests and combines ecology, economics and ethics in an examplary manner.
ForestFinance makes forests. They do afforestation all over the world in an ecologically sound way. Their smart concept combines active environmental protection with financial returns.
Their business concept is smart and ethical, but also very complex. To help it communicate, Zornitsa Dimitrova and I made a corporate portrait about ForestFinance in 2012.
In 2013, I also started making animated explainer videos for their products and I’m very happy about the ongoing cooperation with this great company.
Product Explainer Videos
- Director, Producer, Editor, Text, Graphics, Motion Design: Alexander Suchy
- Voice Artist German: Julia Brabandt
- Voice Artist English: Laura Cameron
- Voice Artist French: Julia Kratz
- Sound: Elias Struck & Jan Mikoleit (tonfabrik Berlin)
- Forest Illustration: Mona Godzewski
- Footage: Santiago Ramirez
- Footage Colour Grading: Zornitsa Dimitrova
- Translation English: Alex Zuckrow
- Translation French: Virginie Varlet, Sebastien Tachiet
- Producer, Director, Interviews, DOP, Editor, Motion Design: Alexander Suchy
- Assistant Director, DOP Interviews, Editor, Colour Correction & Grading: Zornitsa Dimitrova
- Subtitle translators: Alex Zuckrow (en), Christine Gardon (fr), Mónica Castilla Naranjo (esp)